[Qgis-user] Trouble loading Grass in QGIS (learning thru the QGIS training modules)

Dom O dom225 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:48:50 PDT 2022

Trouble loading Grass in QGIS (I’m learning thru the QGIS training modules)
Getting this error when trying to begin GRASS in QGIS:
"GRASS init error: Problem in GRASS initialization, GRASS provider and plugin will not work : Module built against version 2021-02-10T17:13:06+00:00 but trying to use version 2021-02-10T17:08:53+00:00. You need to rebuild GRASS GIS or untangle multiple installations."
I've updated QGIS at least once in the past. Could this be the "multiple installation" issue?
Do I simply delete the current QGIS version and reload a new one? What will happen to all the files I've already worked on?
I’m running it on a MacBook and the modules have worked fine so far. Just this issue with GRASS.