[Qgis-user] again: Create Geospatial PDF producing faulty output

Zoltan zoltans at geograph.co.za
Mon Mar 21 09:00:23 PDT 2022

Hi Chris,
I have not followed this thread in any detail, but as far as your labels
comment below is concerned, depending on the output you choose, there
will be slight changes in extents and scale, which could affect the
labels becoming rendered or not.
Maybe try playing with options that enforce displaying of all labels and
then see if you labels still disappear?

HTH,
Zoltan

On 2022-03-21 17:49, chris hermansen via Qgis-user wrote:
> Uwe and list,
>
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2022, 10:42 Uwe Fischer via Qgis-user
> <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:
>
>     Hello dear friends on the list,
>
>     I’m sorry but I have to ask again about „Creating Geospatial PDF“
>     from the 3.22 Print Composer:
>
>     does nobody have problems like missing features in the PDF output?
>     The problem is very important for me, so any idea what the reason
>     is would be appreciated. Not a single answer until now.
>
>     The problem description: some features (in my case line features)
>     are omitted when QGIS writes the geospatial PDF. Normal PDF output
>     works fine, as well as TIF image output. So the problem cannot be
>     in the data.
>
>     Please help!
>

> No help I am afraid, but I do notice that labels appearing both on
> main screen and in print composer are sometimes dropped on export to
> image, whether from main screen or print composer.
>
> I have a simple demo in case anyone is interested. This is with latest
> version on Ubuntu.
>
> Chris

Zoltan Szecsei GPrGISc 0031
Director, Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
GIS and Photogrammetric Services

Cape Town, South Africa.

Mobile: +27-83-6004028 (Signal, not WhatsApp)
www.geograph.co.za