[Qgis-user] ReportLab integration into QGIS returns error message "no module named reportlab"

julio cesar oliveira oliveirajc1 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 19:52:09 PDT 2022

Dears,

I want to use ReportLab in my own plugin which I have written for QGIS.

I have installed ReportLab for the python versions 3.10.

The package is respectively installed into the site-packages folder (e.g.
C:\Users\olive\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\Lib\site-packages\reportLab).

If I want to use the tool in my plugin (from reportlab.pdfgen import canvas),
the plugin returns the error "ImportError: no module named reportLab".

C:\PyQgis\cav> pip install reportlab

Requirement already satisfied: reportlab in
c:\users\olive\appdata\local\programs\python\python310\lib\site-packages
(3.6.9)
Requirement already satisfied: pillow>=4.0.0 in
c:\users\olive\appdata\local\programs\python\python310\lib\site-packages
(from reportlab) (9.1.0)

Do you have any other suggestions or ideas?

Thanks