[Qgis-user] Using Grass7 r.stream.order on QGIS 3.24

Rijyuta Kaabaadee rijyutanayan at gmail.com
Wed May 11 03:37:53 PDT 2022

Hello QGIS community,

I have recently started using QGIS. I am using QGIS 3.24 on Ubuntu 20.04.
I want to use the r.stream.order tool from the grass7 provider in the QGIS
processing toolbox. However this tool is not visible in the toolbox. So I
followed the documentation:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/training_manual/grass/grass_setup.html
to get a working grass7 shell. From this shell I was able to install
r.stream.order using g.extension. It was installed successfully in
~/.grass7/addons/bin/r.stream.order. Even after restarting the QGIS
application, r.stream.order is not visible in the processing toolbox.
Has anyone faced a similar issue before?

Regards,
Rijyuta