[Qgis-user] Using Grass7 r.stream.order on QGIS 3.24

Rijyuta Kaabaadee rijyutanayan at gmail.com
Thu May 12 00:21:11 PDT 2022

Thank you for responding.

We are writing a python plugin for QGIS. This plugin intends to use
r.stream.order to get previous and next stream segments for a stream
network.
It will be better if the r.stream.order can be used within QGIS.

Your suggestion is also worth considering and I am looking at
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_and_Python to explore further in
that direction.

Regards,
Rijyuta