[Qgis-user] Identify tool and closest vertices (z-values)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue May 24 03:22:02 PDT 2022

Hi Karl-Magnus,

Thank you for your confirmation.

It must be something weird about 3D detection from QGIS for Postgis
layers. I tested with other 3D layers and they work fine, but the layer
that fails to work with Z-Values is from a much older Postgis-DB.

Maybe it would work fine if we transfer the data to a more modern
Postgis-DB ...

QGIS display the Metadata as Polygon (PolygonZ) though ...

Strange ...

Andreas