[Qgis-user] Opening a layout in "Zoom full" view

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:30:07 PDT 2022

Hi,

I have not experienced this yet in QGIS.  Is it in all of your projects or just one?  It could be related to a certain file.  In the past, I have had this problem with AutoCAD and Mapinfo.  It was usually related to a file having  objects around the 0,0 coordinate, (way off the normal coordinate system of the file).  Have you checked the individual file extents?

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux