[Qgis-user] mdal / mesh simple formats

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 20:44:03 PDT 2022

Hi Peter,
woohoo, awesome, okay now I get it and it works.
I thought that as the 2dm file had duplicates of the cells & nodes in
the simple mesh I was looking at that it wasn't needed. Also the xdmf
loads directly into paraview so I thought that QGIS would do the same
thing.
All I need to do is generate a 2dm file with nodes and cells like the
examples and my meshes *should work, easy.

Thanks again, I'll post this back to QGIS users in case anyone else
hits the same issue.
Matt