[Qgis-user] QGIS in office 365 environment?

Michael Dufty MDufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au
Wed Feb 15 00:34:10 PST 2023

We have a client who currently have all their files on OneDrive/Office365.
Has anyone had any success or failure using QGIS in this environment?

It seems like it could work using OneDrive sync so long as all data files are kept below qgz files in the file structure.
I'm suspicious that we could end up with a lot of sync errors though, and OneDrive doesn't seem to handle them well.  They would like multiple users to be able to access data.

They do not have a great internet connection, so I suspect may have to set up a local fileshare or even PostgreSQL.