[Qgis-user] QGIS - Questions

Jonathan Rabenasolo jrabenasolo at patersongroup.ca
Wed Feb 15 13:40:53 PST 2023

I mean to assign file permissions to the actual file in my desktop. For example, I want other people to be able to see the data in a QGIS file WHITOUT the permissions of editing it. So me and other admins will be able to edit the file, for example to add a location for a job.

It's like to allow editing just for some specific users,  because we all use the same QGIS file and I want people to only be able to view all the job locations and informations but not editing it.

Thank you,
Jonathan Rafetison