[Qgis-user] Export to SQL Server plugin

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Wed Mar 1 12:35:27 PST 2023

> Rikesh Lad rikeshlad123 at gmail.com
> Wed Mar 1 11:22:55 PST 2023

> Thank you for getting back to me - this is resolved now.
> The version of QGIS I initially had was 3.28.3 from an .msi installation

> I went through the previous installation files and the last .exe I could see was version 3.18.3.
> The Export to SQL Server plugin is working fine on this version (3.18.3).

Hi Rikesh,
thanks for reporting back.

Are you sure the non working version you used is 3.28.3?

It seems to me the version you initially reported to have used is
3.28.0, not 3.28.3.

Have you actually tried if the issue does occur also using QGIS 3.28.3
installed by the the MSI installer?

I'm asking you in order to be sure there is an issue in the new
installer so it is possible to fix it.

Best regards.

Andrea