[Qgis-user] Adding the Ubuntu Repo in Linux Mint

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 07:24:11 PDT 2023

I'm guessing that you are on version 21.x of Linux Mint. (You can check
your version at the command line by entering *cat /etc/issue*). At the
command line you can check that the Ubuntu QGIS repository is installed by
entering:
   *cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/qgis.list*
if you get the following two lines then you're good to go.
   deb [arch=amd64] https://qgis.org/ubuntu jammy main
   deb-src [arch=amd64] https://qgis.org/ubuntu jammy main

Alternatively, you can check by using the GUI "Software Sources" >
"Additional Repositories" where you should see:
[image: image.png]