[Qgis-user] Issue with displaying all rows in the attribute table in QGIS

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Wed Mar 29 04:11:58 PDT 2023

Hi,
Im not sure but maybe have a look at "Attribute table row cache".

Settings, Options, Data Sources then Attribute table row cache

On mine its set to 10,000 and Ive never had any issues Regards,

Richard

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964   T +353 46 942 2409
https://gov.ie/opw

——
To send me files larger than 30MB, please use the link below https://filetransfer.opw.ie/filedrop/richard.mcdonnell@opw.ie

Email Disclaimer: https://www.gov.ie/en/organisation-information/439daf-email-disclaimer/

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964   T +353 46 942 2409
https://www.opw.ie

——