[Qgis-user] Error! No Internet connection? OSM Place Search plugin error

Jared Jordan JJordan at teamadna.com
Tue Sep 12 07:50:12 PDT 2023

I am not sure if this is the right group to send to, but I have a user that is having an issue with a map from QGIS.  He has created a web map and exported it to an html.  They have been using that same html file for a while now but about a month or so ago suddenly the Place Search (using OSM Place Search Plugin) started giving him the error in the image below.

[cid:image001.png at 01D9E566.E790C630]

Network configuration has not changed, and I am not even sure where to start.  This is the same error all other users get.  We have tried exporting a new web map, but the same thing happens.
I don't know much about the program as I just found out that they use it.   I tried to replicate it, but I could not actually find that plugin within QGIS when I tried to install it on my system.  I am wonder if it has been discontinued or deprecated.

I do have a video of the error, but I am not familiar with list serves and what is allowed to be sent or not.  If I am in the wrong list serve for this kind of issue, please just let me know.

Jared Jordan
Adna Technologies
JJordan at teamadna.com
www.TeamAdna.com