[Qgis-user] QGIS Add Polygons Generate new OBJECTIDs

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:13:51 PDT 2024

I have no experience with oracle databases, but transposing the problem to
PostgreSQL, you would need to create mechanism to get the next value as a
default. In PostgreSQL, it's called a sequence. That stores the last id
used and retrieves the next value every time a new feature is created. QGIS
understand that default function and fill it down when new features are
created.

Hope it helps.

Alexandre Neto

A terça, 16/04/2024, 16:10, Kobben, Barend (UT-ITC) via QGIS-User <