[Qgis-user] Newbie-questions for Publishing my 1st QGIS Plugin

Elstermann, Mike Mike.Elstermann at itc-halle.de
Wed Apr 17 11:26:38 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

I am new to QGIS plugin programming. My questions are related to the publication of plugins in the QGIS Plugin Repository.
I uploaded my plugin "OD_LSA_Loader" six days ago (11.04.2024), plugin ID 3346, yesterday (16.04.2024) another new version. There was no error message in both cases, everything seems OK.

Now to my questions:
- Who releases the plugin when or informs me if I did something wrong or if further steps are necessary?
- Is there still something to do, have I forgotten something, are there still errors?
- Or am I just too impatient?

Thank you & best regards, mikeE.