[Qgis-user] Point order in WKT export from polygon layer

Reetz, Michael (NLPVW) Michael.Reetz at nlpvw.niedersachsen.de
Wed Aug 7 03:20:37 PDT 2024

I've tested both options, the plugin and the function.

The plugin is for single taxa and whole countries (Germany in my case). This would be a good tool to visualize occurrences for, e. g., a species someone is interested in. Unfortunately, the internet connection to gbif.org fails. Maybe the plugin doesn't use the systems proxy settings.

The function works perfectly. Combined with "transform" it gives me a WKT representation of my areas in the correct CRS for GBIF.

Thanks again.

Best regard,
Michael