[Qgis-user] Legend

kirk kirk at nortekresources.com
Mon Aug 19 04:39:43 PDT 2024

Hello: I have included a link to the manual below.  You prepare your data and then use the Print Composer to create your final map.  You set up your page size, map area, legend, tables, images, scale bars etc in thus window.  You can edit your legend yo customize it as required.https://docs.qgis.org/3.34/en/docs/user_manual/print_composer/index.htmlKirk SchmidtSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Zbynek Karásek via QGIS-User <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> Date: 2024-08-19  8:14 a.m.  (GMT-04:00) To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org Subject: [Qgis-user] Legend Hello,I would like to ask how to get more information about QGIS support. Is there any forum?I dont know how to create a legend in projetct. I have some layers and I need to create overview of used layers in final viewThank you for reply
S pozdravemZbyněk Karásek-- AmigoNet, s.r.o.www: 	http://www.amigonet.cze-mail: 	zbynek.karasek at amigonet.cztelefon: 	+420 775 264 469