[Qgis-user] Migrating QGIS User mailing list to OSGeo Discourse, yes or no?

pathmapper pathmapper at posteo.de
Fri Jan 19 03:03:38 PST 2024

fwiw it looks like one could search "user" and "developer" with
https://www.mail-archive.com:

https://www.mail-archive.com/qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org/
https://www.mail-archive.com/qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org/

But if the provider is shutting down like Nabble in the past, this will
be also gone.

Cheers,
Björn