[Qgis-user] building gdal for mrsid

kirk kirk at nortekresources.com
Sun Jan 21 05:02:23 PST 2024

Hi Don..Did you download the SDK from lizardtech?Kirk Schmidt Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Don Harter via QGIS-User <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> Date: 2024-01-20  10:10 p.m.  (GMT-04:00) To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org Subject: [Qgis-user] building gdal for mrsid
    I have been following this procedure to build gdal with mrsid
      capabilities.  I had done this a while back previously but the
      different dependencies between packages cause a mess.
    https://trac.osgeo.org/ubuntugis/wiki/TutorialMrSid
    I tried to run this command:
    sudo apt-get install libgdal-mrsid-src

But that package is not available in the unbuntugis repository.