[Qgis-user] Velocity field rendering using PyQGIS

afernandez afernandez at odyhpc.com
Tue Jul 2 09:23:23 PDT 2024

Hello,
I need to programmatically render a velocity field. The closest example
that I was able to find is
https://opengislab.com/blog/2020/10/10/wind-vector-mapping-and-animation-in-qgis
although I don't need the animation feature. The problem is that, even
after reading the DeveloperCookbook, I'm still unsure how to code some of
the visual steps, particularly when it comes to defining the symbology. I
was wondering if anyone knows of any example involving velocity field
rendering or has any tips on how to define & use the symbology.
Thanks.