[Qgis-user] Question about .dxf Import

Nigel Berjak nigel at s3.co.za
Fri Jul 12 02:19:11 PDT 2024

Hi Julia

I can't remember whether 2.x allowed it, although I think it did,
however I think all 3.x versions incorporate this function. You access
it from the Project menu, then click on Import/Export then Import layers
from DXF/DWG. It requires that you import them into a Geopackage.

I hope this helps.

---
Regards,

Nigel Berjak
0823067330

On 2024-07-12 11:14, Petzi, Julia via QGIS-User wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want ti import a .dxf file.
>
> Which version do I need?
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>
> Julia Petzi
>
> Geotechnik 1, I.TV-S-U-T 1
>
> DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH
>
> Landsberger Straße 318, 80687 München
>
> Mobil: 015237405822 [1]
>
> MS Teams: Chat [2] | Call [3]
>
> -------------------------
>
> DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH
> Part of DB E.C.O. Group www.db-eco.com [4]
> Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Berlin, Deutschland/Germany
> Registergericht/Registered Court: Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB/Com-Reg.
> No. 56655
> USt.-Id.Nr./VAT Reg.No.: DE 114 139 523
> Geschäftsführung/Board of Managing Directors:
> Andrea Bertallot (Vorsitzende/Chair), Stefan Geisperger, Dr. Ulla Kopp,
> Jeroen Hansmann
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chair of the Supervisory Board: Frank
> Miram
>
> Nähere Informationen zur Datenverarbeitung im DB-Konzern finden Sie
> hier./
> Further information on data processing in the DB Group can be found
> here: www.deutschebahn.com/datenschutz [5]

Links:
------
[1] tel:phone.number%7d