[Qgis-user] PyGIS documentation down

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jul 12 03:10:55 PDT 2024

Hi Marta,

As part of the new qgis.org website, all redirects to the github.io pages have been rewritten.
So in recent days, while testing, it is possible that some versions did temporarily not work.

Which version exactly are you looking for? Because these:

https://qgis.org/pyqgis/master/

https://qgis.org/pyqgis/3.38/

https://qgis.org/pyqgis/3.34/

For me just work.

https://qgis.org/pyqgis/3.36/ apparently not.

But looking at this commit message (of the code that builds the api docs):

https://github.com/qgis/pyqgis-api-docs-builder/commit/e92253bcb7e839542c50ed1b5de67e3fc6cfd4f8

it says:

only publish master,stable,ltr

Not sure why this is decided though?

So maybe that is your problem? You are maybe running a non master/stable/ltr version?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde