[Qgis-user] *** SPAM-ENSG ***Re: PyGIS documentation down

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Fri Jul 12 03:28:45 PDT 2024

Hi,

there were some issues but they were fixed in the meantime by Denis
Rouzaud. The docs should work again. Happy developing!

https://github.com/qgis/pyqgis-api-docs-builder/issues/125#issuecomment-2225064102

Cheers, Hannes

On 12.07.24 12:15, Marta Ducamp via QGIS-User wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Thank you very much, apparently all the links I found directed me to
> the 3.36 version, but the other ones work for me as well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marta Ducamp

Johannes Kröger / GIS-Entwickler/-Berater

FOSS Academy Sommerschule: Kompaktkurs zum Aufbau einer GDI
02.-06. September 2024, Präsenzveranstaltung in Bonn
https://www.foss-academy.com/kompaktkurse

WhereGroup GmbH
c/o KK03 GmbH
Lange Reihe 29