[Qgis-user] Export to PostgreSQL in Model Designer

Christoph Jung jagodki.cj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 05:56:08 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

I want expand a model to export the model output directly to a specific table in a postgresql database. The model builder offers input field for database, schema and table. These input fields are connected automatically. Now I want to use these user inputs for the algorithm Export to PostgreSQL, but in the three fields Database, Schema and Table of this algorithm, I can only select the database user input. The schema and table form the user input is not available in the window of the algorithm configuration. Does anybody have a hint for me what I should do, so that I can use the user inputs for schema and table in the algorithm for the Postgres export?

Best regards,
Christoph