[Qgis-user] Qgis2threejs not functioning in 3.36 version

James Stanley j5.stanley at qut.edu.au
Wed May 1 17:30:34 PDT 2024

I have been using the Qgis2threejs plugin for a couple of years to generate 3D maps and I think it's a really good tool. However, I just recently upgraded my QGIS to 3.36 Maidenhead version and now I can't get the plugin to work anymore.
I receive this error message: "No 3D objects were rendered? There is a compatibility issue with QGIS 3D view. You need to close QGIS 3D view(s) and restart QGIS to use this preview."
Needless to say, I have followed this instruction but there doesn't seem to be anything that will get this plugin to function again. Is there a new improved 3D model plugin to replace Qgis2threejs?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim Stanley
B.Sc., M.Phil.
Research Assistant
Queensland University of Technology
School of Biology and Environmental Science,
Science & Engineering Faculty.
0430 289 588