[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.34 and QGZ on network drives

Thomas Schüttenberg thomas at qgis.de
Thu May 2 07:12:35 PDT 2024

Update on "Unable to unzip file '<file path to project.qgz>'": This issue does not appear with QGIS 3.34.5.

All findings described below refer to QGIS 3.34.6.
I am affraid it is connected to the extensive updates liste here https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2024-April/054334.html ?

Anyway, still interested to hear, if someone experienced something similar.
All the best
Thomas