[Qgis-user] FOSS4G North America 2024 September 9-11, 2024 St. Louis, Mo, USA Call for Presentations Open

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Wed May 22 12:40:03 PDT 2024

Hi Folks,
Just dropping a note that the regional FOSS4G NA 2024 meeting is in St. Louis, Missouri, USA  September 9th -11th  .  (I know this is an international list , so this is not to be confused with the International FOSS4G conference in Brasil in December. )

The conference website is https://foss4gna.org/ .

The call for presentations and workshops is open until June 2nd ,  https://talks.osgeo.org/foss4g-na-2024/

Presentations and Workshops on QGIS  - Related topics are encouraged!

Doug

Doug Newcomb - Cartographer
US Fish and Wildlife Service
We are temporarily lacking a physical office. Electronic and phone correspondence is preferred. For snail mail, please use the P.O. Box listed below, rather than our former physical address.
P.O. Box 33726 Raleigh, NC 27636-3726
New Number (984) 308-0861 doug_newcomb at fws.gov<mailto:doug_newcomb at fws.gov>

NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be disclosed to third parties.​