[Qgis-user] QGIS Boot Issue on normal User

Jan Harmssen harmssen at dezwartehond.de
Thu May 23 06:40:49 PDT 2024

Hello,

we struggle getting QGIS to work at our new Office Laptops. If anyone has experienced a similar bug or might know how to resolve the issue, please let us know.

  *   We installed QGIS 3.34.6 using the standard QGIS installer on Windows
  *   If we try to launch the app, we get stuck on the preview window stating the software is ready to use
  *   However, if we launch the app as administrator, it boots just normal, but some tools and functions of the software are restricted (e.g. Drag&Drop Geodata)

Thanks already
Jan

[DZH]???        [Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/De-Zwarte-Hond-202697689749343> ? [Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/dezwartehond/> ? [LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/de-zwarte-hond/> ? [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/dezwartehond> ? [Nieuwsbrief] <https://dezwartehond.us8.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=cf4e795fe2bf679e2e12dfef8&id=475a29b970>

T +49 (0)221 168 04 40
info at dezwartehond.de<mailto:info at dezwartehond.de>

Burgmauer 39
50667 K?ln

De Zwarte Hond K?ln
De Zwarte Hond Groningen
De Zwarte Hond Rotterdam
Bonnema Architecten

Die in dieser E-Mail enthaltenen Informationen sind ausschlie?lich f?r den Adressaten bestimmt.
Den vollst?ndigen Haftungsausschluss und die Datenschutzerkl?rung finden Sie auf unserer Website.

Link: https://dezwartehond.nl/de/e-mail-haftungsausschluss/