[Qgis-user] Tool Similar to "Service area (from point)"

Christian Sternke crsternke at gmail.com
Thu May 23 13:49:06 PDT 2024

Hello!

I'm relatively new to QGIS and I found the "Service area (from point)" tool
very useful for going out on a roadway network a certain distance in all
directions from a point.

However, I'm wondering if there is a similar feature where the user gives
every roadway segment a numerical score and then the tool will go out to a
certain score. For example, can I see how far a 100 score is in every
direction? Basically, rather than using segment length like with "Service
area (from point)", I'd like to be able to use a user defined numerical
value. Any information would be greatly appreciated! I am using QGIS
version 3.36.2.

Thank you,

Christian
crsternke at gmail.com