[Qgis-user] Looking for assistance with fixing RTL label bugs

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon May 27 23:42:11 PDT 2024

Nyall,

I cannot read a RTL language myself, but we do have some RTL languages as site/documentation translations.

If I remember correct it was actually pretty easy and worked remarkebly good for the site:

See for example: https://qgis.org/fa/site/

All rtl language inclused this css:

https://qgis.org/fa/_static/qgis-style-rtl.css

with only:

body {
     direction: rtl !important;
}

in it.

Not sure if that is possible on other elements though.

Regards, hoping this is helpful :-)

Richard Duivenvoorde