[Qgis-user] QGIS and Sustainability

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 06:24:12 PDT 2026


I forgot to mention this was the first thing found using a well known
search engine with the terms

Open source software sustainability



On Sun, Sep 27, 2026, 15:21 chris hermansen <clhermansen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps this report will help you.
>
> https://www.linuxfoundation.org/research/open-source-sustainability
>
> On Sat, Sep 26, 2026, 01:47 Katie via QGIS-User <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I have been advised that I shouldn't rely on Home Assistant supporting
>> solar panels as my only clear example of open source software directly
>> supporting sustainable initiatives.  I'm wondering if anyone is aware of
>> any initiatives where QGIS is supporting sustainability?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Katie
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> QGIS-User mailing list
>> QGIS-User at lists.osgeo.org
>> List info: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user
>> Unsubscribe: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user
>>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/attachments/20260927/bf9edb3e/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the QGIS-User mailing list