[QGIS-ZA-user] Notes from recent meetings

Dayne Botha daynebotha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 01:32:52 PDT 2017

Hi Frank

Hope you are well. I signed up as I am a huge fan of OSS and QGIS and would
really like to get involved in the community.
I have since moved to Dubai on a permanent basis but working for a
multinational company with head office based in SA.

I would love to chat further about how I can still be involved if at all.

Kind Regards

Dayne Botha