[QGIS-ZA-user] Feedback on nominations: QGIS South Africa User Group voting member

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Mon Jul 17 01:37:46 PDT 2017

Dear QGIS users,

The call for nominations for the QGIS South Africa User Group voting
member closed on Saturday. We had responses from five people who put
forward three different names (two people were nominated twice). An
email has been sent to each nominee asking whether they accept their
nomination. We'll start the voting process once we've received responses
from the nominees. This, hopefully, will be on Thursday this week.

Regards,
Frank Sokolic.
EduAction - GIS Solutions.