[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group South Africa - Meeting

immob19 at gmail.com immob19 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 01:05:12 PDT 2018

I've invited you to fill in the following form:
QGIS User Group South Africa - Meeting

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqaSxO1C6E8n48NQqqXZg18bRg-pw2UOlzg50ASLdDqedrhA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Good Morning,

Herewith the 1st call and invitation to our 5th QGIS User Group meeting on
23 November in Gauteng and Cape Town.

While the Gauteng meeting earlier this year had to be cancelled due to only
a few registrations the Cape Town meeting was well attended with
interesting contributions from participants. I am sure that our upcoming
meeting will be just as successful and interesting and that we get a lot of
registrations for this last event this year.

Please let us know on the registration form if you would like to present
something or contact me directly.

I will send out the programme with the second call in about 2 weeks time.
See you all there!!!

Regards
Immo

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.