[QGIS-ZA-user] Curved Road Labeling Issue

Arthur TAUTE Arthur.Taute at smec.com
Wed Apr 3 03:48:52 PDT 2019

Hi,
I have never had an issue and always plot "curved" although I notice your roads are very squiggly and that may be the reason?  Try smoothing one just for an experiment

Arthur Taute | Chief Technical Principal
SMEC South Africa
230 Albertus Street, La Montagne, Pretoria, South Africa, 0184
T +27 (12) 481 3821 | F +27 (12) 803 7943 | M +27 (83) 274 8885
arthur.taute at smec.com | www.smec.com | LinkedIn
SMEC SNOWY MOUNTAINS ENGINEERING CORPORATION

Local People. Global Experience.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment file is confidential. It is intended for the addressee, and may not be used, reproduced, disclosed or distributed without SMEC's permission. SMEC accepts no liability for loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from the use of any attached files.