[QGIS-ZA-user] Vote for QGIS grant proposals 2019

Admire Nyakudya addloe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 05:29:10 PDT 2019

Hi All

The QGIS grant programme has been in existence for a while now and it was setup
to fund development of  new features in QGIS and bug fixing. The process involves  developers writing  proposal and QGIS representatives for each country voting for the best proposal. Once the voting has been finalised developers who had their proposals winning will get the allocated funds to work on the features.

This year QGIS has seaside some funds for this as well and this year the are only taking on proposal to improve current features in QGIS.

You can take a look here http://blog.qgis.org/2019/05/06/qgis-grants-4-call-for-grant-proposals-2019/ <http://blog.qgis.org/2019/05/06/qgis-grants-4-call-for-grant-proposals-2019/>
And for the proposal you take take a look here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VzgLJ-hy2GtcWrAy5geivhDDdXRGJUDcikCWUtXRe9k/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VzgLJ-hy2GtcWrAy5geivhDDdXRGJUDcikCWUtXRe9k/edit?usp=sharing>

Please let me know what features you think we could benefit from.

Regards