[QGIS-ZA-user] CRS Trouble - EPSG:4326 -->EPSG:2048

E. Ndava erick.ndava at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 01:08:31 PDT 2019

Thanks Neil and Gavin.

Will give the ZANGI HBKNO19 a go once I get to my machine.

Actually saw an earlier thread on ZANGI HBKNO19 but the content/ scope flew
over my head. This problem is motivation to delve CRSs further.

Thanks for this explanation "
The data are not flipping over the equator. Instead, the axes are flipping
(so N and S are swapped)".

Thanks again.
Erick.