[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group Meeting

Immo Blecher immob19 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 06:22:21 PDT 2020

Hi All,

I have considered the online Zoom option and will look into it. Any
suggestions on when we can do it and is there anybody out there who
wants to present something? Please get in contact with me directly. I
will try and set up a small programme, which should fit into the
recommended 1hr Zoom time limit.

Regards

Immo