[QGIS-ZA-user] Use of QGIS within South Africa

Admire Nyakudya addloe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 01:26:46 PDT 2021

Hi All

At the end of this month the QGIS open day is planning to have
presentations from the respective QGIS User groups around the world.

Since the lock down and coronavirus we haven't managed to have our meetups.

If there is anyone who has done some interesting things with QGIS you
could send us a few slides or links and we can include this in the talk
at the QGIS open day highlighting how QGIS is being used within SA.

We also hope to get feedback from academics of how they are using QGIS
in their lectures or classroom.

Regards

Admire