[QGIS-ZA-user] Coordinate conversion from Cape Datum Lo27? to EGS 84

j.fouche9 at gmail.com j.fouche9 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 00:25:25 PDT 2024

Thank you FC, what software did you use to do the transformation?

Could you explain in a bit more detail?

Jordaan Fouche

Portion 11

Van Reenen Country Estate

Van Reenen

3372

Republic of South Africa

Just a slight edit to the Google Maps link:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/VVS9XDfhjp88dXw97

And if you prefer OSM:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-26.82808180999955
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-26.82808180999955&mlon=28.591287809999
518#map=12/-26.8281/28.5913>
&mlon=28.591287809999518#map=12/-26.8281/28.5913

  _____