[Ráfaga]Ráfagas handover feedback survey

Jorge Sanz jsanz at carto.com
Tue Oct 23 08:42:39 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

Raf Roset is handling over his daily effort to collect links and share them
on a daily basis (the friendly named "Ráfagas"). A group of enthusiastic
followers wants to be sure this effort is worth to be continued so we ask
you for your feedback. You can get more context and related information
here http://bit.ly/rafagas-2
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/rafagas-2&sa=D&ust=1540312649797000&usg=AFQjCNF3A53_YD1g_HbDJhUGXIZ-E9fNNg>

So please, take a minute to answer this feedback survey and feel free to
discuss the planned sunset (unless we do something!) of this nice effort.

http://bit.ly/rafagas-2-feedback

Best regards
--
Jorge Sanz