[Ráfaga] Nº1763: stac, terrain, spain

Jorge Sanz xurxosanz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 00:59:12 PST 2022

Nº1763: stac, terrain, spain

Thu, 17 Feb 2022 by Raf

* A new plugin developed by Kartoza and sponsored by Microsoft adds
navigation of the catalogs of the API STAC (SpatioTemporal Asset
Catalog) within QGIS and allows you to search, upload and download
items and retrieve information about services

https://kartoza.com/en/blog/new-qgis-stac-api-plugin/

* A plugin for Qgis to automatically add the terrain model to any
project based on downloading the DEMs from the web OpenTopgraphy.org

https://github.com/knwin/OpenTopography-DEM-Downloader-qgis-plugin/blob/main/README.md

* "Spain lives in flats: why have we built our cities vertically" is a
3D scrolling map made with cadastre data that explains the spatial
distribution of cities in Spain via @xurxosanz [ES]

https://especiales.eldiario.es/espana-vive-en-pisos/