[RouterGeocoder] Poly line features

Ashraf Hossain ashraf10bd at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 13:26:01 EDT 2009

I was studying the Boost Graphics library, this is a huge project with
a big man power.
I think developing a huge graph library should not be our target.

In my mind I was thinking developing a graph builder (independent
application) along with a graph library which can be very easily
usable in mapserver. The library not only solve the shortest path but
also the text driving direction along with navigation support.
I alredy developed almost same library for a organization in my
previous experience which is being used professionally.Though their
requirement was not too big.

Beside this I want to develop a library where the weight of a edge is
changeable through a request. Because in the modern world all kind of
service provider want to change the traffic information dynamically.

And more or less I am too much motivated and inerested to contribute
in routergeocoder library development.

If I am wrong please let me know.

Regards
Roni