bucket:/export/home full?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Aug 9 21:33:53 EDT 2006

John,

I believe the bucket root disk from which our shared
home disk is mounted is full.  Is there anything you can
do about this?

While it doesn't look like this disk was filled by stuff in
/home, I suspect it would be better to have a distinct
physical disk for the osgeo shared /home directory at
some point.  That way we don't have to worry about
screwing up outside stuff if we fill things up, and also we
can more easily clean the disk up if only osgeo users are
on the shared home.