Community MapBuilder Nightly Build Status

Matt Diez mattdiez at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 11:16:35 EST 2006

To whom it may concern:
     The Community MapBuilder project is using xblade14-2 (the buildbot
server, as well) to do our nightly builds. We are using continuum and
geoserver, running on ports 8080 and 8787, respectively, to handle the
builds, and provide a demo testbed/wms server.

     Full details (currently unfinished) are up at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Community_Mapbuilder_Continuum_Builds(thanks
to Frank Warmerdam)

     The next step will be cleanup of that page, and to add in rc scripts
for geoserver and continuum startup (is there a preferred file naming and
placement convention for that?)

Thanks to all,
Matthew D. Diez
Build and Release Manager