[SAC] migrating geodata committee site, lists

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Fri Dec 15 09:56:17 EST 2006

dear kk,
On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 07:53:19PM +0530, Kanhaiya kale ( ????????????????????? ???????????? ) wrote:
> As soon HyperJohnGraham  create a virtualhost for this on telascience
> server, i will copy current drupal instance there and make some policy to
> share themes and modules.

Okay, I'd imagined this all happening on the new machine. If that is
not too far away it could be better to wait? OTOH i would be up for
testing out the setup at telascience and working something up there if
it is going to be a while. Thanks, and a good policy on reuse of
druapl components, styling etc would be much apprec.

cheers,

jo