[SAC] Vhost standards, etc...

shawn barnes sbarnes at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Dec 15 14:52:06 EST 2006

As usual Jason, this makes more than a little sense.

I prefer to not have multiple drupal instances running, the more
instances the more headaches in the long run.

i think only sysadmins should have shell access to the servers, as the
servers won't have sandboxes and the like for dev purposes.  Any direct
access or changes to the system should be done by a sysadmin.

shawn