[SAC] Transition - Catching up

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Dec 28 19:45:31 EST 2006

Folks,

I'm back in the saddle for a couple of days, and looking to catch up on
the transition.  Has the final automated conversion been run to populate
the osgeo.org Drupal site?  It seems from the "recent posts" that the last
bulk translation was two weeks ago, where I would have assumed a final
run would have been done very late last week or later.

I'll transition the incubator web pages manually once I know all "bulk"
work is complete on the web site.

Also, I asked for a password reminder on the drupal instance, I and I don't
*seem* to have gotten the expected email.  Is that believed to be working?

I've also discovered that if I visit http://lists.osgeo.org I just end up
at the main drupal web site.  Once the drupal site is official I think
changing the mailing lists to point to http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo
will help.  I have also started updating the mailing lists topic in the wiki
to point to mailman.  However, this won't really be complete till we finalize
the new mailing lists names.