[SAC] Wiki formatting lost?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Jul 21 09:30:39 EDT 2006

Allan Doyle wrote:
> Is there a chance you did not pick up the CSS file when the page
> downloaded? This happens to me occasionally when I go to a site that
> uses a lot of CSS. I just loaded the page and it looks more or less
> normal.

I doubt the browser fails to download the CSS if it is properly
referenced... the only reason I can imagine for this to happen would be
poor network connections, but I don't think that's the case here. I
tried reloading the page multiple times without luck, and this problem
is not new today, I had noticed it in the few weeks but never reported
it. I do remember that the wiki used to display fine in Mozilla way back
when.

Anyway, I just tried with Firefox and see the page properly formatted
too. There must be something in the CSS or in the HTML that's not well
supported by Mozilla 1.7.3 ...

Do we care to support older browsers (I think we should) or do I have to
upgrade?

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette